现实的推挤,梦想已飞远。回首才蓦然发现,心中邪恶已蔓延。 纵使天使,也无法压抑我这狂妄的恶魔。唯有自我毁灭,才得以重生。

2008年3月18日星期二

So nice

someone to hold me tight
that would be very nice
someone to love me right
that would be very nice
someone to understand
each little dream in me
someone to take my hand
and be a team with me

so nice, life would be so nice
if one day i'd find
someone who would take my hand
and samba through life with me

someone to cling to me
stay with me right or wrong
someone to sing to me
some little samba song
someone to take my heart
and give his heart to me
someone who's ready to
give love a start with me

oh yeah, that would be so nice
shouldn't be, you and me?
i could see, it could be nice...

6 条评论:

Blogger 動 Orson 说...

looks like u hv found one...in your life...hoo...

great...

11:54 上午

 
Blogger Tsubasa a.k.a 滑翔翼 说...

哈哈。。。我找到了。但我和balloon就只是朋友关系。欢迎你常来~

12:06 下午

 
Anonymous 匿名 说...

Its let people think much~
We desire to have a one IN LOVE with...
Me too~

11:17 下午

 
Blogger ▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ 说...

这首歌很好听!!

10:28 上午

 
Blogger Tsubasa a.k.a 滑翔翼 说...

这是Olivia第2张专辑《A girl love bossanova 2》里的So nice~很值得买。暂时就只在the gardens的唱片行看到。我买RM56~喜欢就收藏吧~

11:35 上午

 
Blogger 動 Orson 说...

是啦…知道啦…

但是真的欣賞你的藝術眼光…

我也設計主題性這麼強的部落…哈…

5:20 上午

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页